2019 Campaign is Over! - If you have questions or concerns please contact us
- Thank you for your support
- All Orders must be in by Sunday April 21st
- Delivery Day will be Saturday April 27th
- Inquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Day, Sat April 27th: We Needed your Help and You came out. Yes, a Great Community Service Day for all members of the 132nd Scouts. Thank you
- We started at 8:30 am Saturday morning. Lots of Coffee and Donuts
- All Families are requested to come help in some way
- If your Scout member did not participate, please be available help on Delivery Day!
- Remember, the Benefits go to to all Scout Members!
- We ralled in the parking pot of Leaside High School.
- The 132nd Scouting family will be delivering your Orders to your door.
About the Campaign:
- Our Beavers, Cubs, and Scouts will be canvassing your area,
- Funds generated by this program help us; run our scouting program,
- It is also an important Leadership Training opportunity as the Scouting youth.
Your generous support helps us to reach 4 our Primary Objectives
- Reach out to of our neighbours.
- Help the senior folk in the community,
- Older youth members to work along with the Younger members
- To provide great products at reasonable prices
Thank You from the 132nd Scouts Garden Products Fund Raising Team
| || How to make a payment:
If you are a Parent contact: email@example.com
Cheques: Please make cheques paybable to:
"132nd Toronto Scout Group"
Payment: - If you place an on-line order, please choose one of these Payment Methods:
- By mail to:
- 104 Glenvale Blvd. M4G 2V9
- Your local scout will happily come by to thank you, confirm the order & pick up a cheque.
- Drop Off:
- A cheque can be dropped off @ 104 Glenvale Blvd.